Saturday, August 8, 2009

HcG, weight loss?

I'm trying to loose weight, i'm doing the weight loss cure protocol form Dr Simeon, i'm currently in phase one and am detoxing my body with several cleanses... does anyone know where to buyHcG online? Any success stories, or non success stories?
Answer:
I just ordered mine from a place in TN. They should be here Monday. I've heard a lot of people use them with success. I think it's Native Healing Ways. It's hcgdiet.com I wish you luck...and know that for a lot of people that it has nothing to do with eating brownies.....
If you didn't eat so many f*cking brownies in the first place, you wouldn't have to even post this topic...
i have something much better for you:)....My family and I have been using the best cleansing technology...:)the first time I did it, I lost 16 pounds in 9 days:)...check out this site....w w w .gocleanse. com/colinIt will change your life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment