Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anybody tried low carb ice cream before? Is it good?

Just want to know if it tastes good.
Answer:
I think that it is pretty good. My 12 year old nephew is a juvenile diabetic and we all eat low carb foods because it is easier than trying to buy just for him and is much healthier on all of us.
low carb blue bell is good
yeah, it's good
I like Breyers "Carb Smart", 110 calories for 1/2 cup at 4g per serving.After my first dish, I found myself going for a second dish because I was still looking for the taste fulfillment you get from regular ice cream that is missing from low carb ice cream.
bryers taste good
I like the Carb Smart neopolitan. It's pretty good and 0 net carbs!
I've tried it, and to me, it tastes the same:-) YUM!
It is good. But, low carb and low cal arent the same thing. Haagen-Daz light icecream and light sorbet are both good and have few calories and the ice cream has a lot of calcius. Edy's double churned light is also good. It's really creamy.
The store bought low carb ice cream is just okay. But, my homemade low carb ice cream kicks a#$!

No comments:

Post a Comment