Saturday, August 8, 2009

Has anyone used hoodia with success?


Answer:
Hoodia is the root of an African tree. It supposedly works by slightyly reducing appetite. However, the Hoodia sold in this country is MOST OFTEN fake and will do nothing for you but take your money. Even if you manage to get real Hoodia, the effects are minimal and you are not likely to notice any difference.
My mom takes hoodia and she's slowly but surely been losing weight.
Hi I have used it and i did lose a little weight but not enough for what it cost me. It has also been shown to cause possible high blood pressure in women which can be fatal. I lost about ten pounds in two months but it wasnt really worth it. I have switched to herbalife which is an all natural weight loss system and it works. It also doesnt cost me a fortune as it replaces a couple of meals each day so i save money on my food bills. I would stay away from Hoodia if I were you, I know there are plenty of people who have lost weight with it but its not worth the risk. If you want something that I know does work then try myhealthabc.com, its these guys I use now and I have lost 42 pounds in four months and I have cheated a few times!! The people are very helpful and guide you all the way through. I have definitely got value for money here. I hope this helps, Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment