Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone taken bikram yoga?

Has anyone taken bikram yoga on a regular basis and seen a significant amount of weight loss?
Answer:
I have taken it. I found it a tad more physical than regular yoga that I had done. I really enjoyed the pace of it though. I did lose some weight on it but not a huge amount I was alreay tiny to begin with.
I founf this great form of yoga to be the most exciting, hard-working, effective form of exercise I have ever done.Myself, I have lost over 25 pounds since starting three months ago. My body and mind feel so much more clear now because of it.I seriously recommend it to anyone that is serious about setting thier body in the right gear.Take care!
yeah I did it and LOVED IT with Shane he was so inspiring. reminds me I need to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment