Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone ever had a colonic cleanse?

Hi, I really want to get a colonic cleanse done to loose inches off my waist. I've been really bloaded the last couple weeks, and I have not been able to go to the restroom for a week!!!!! (If you know what I mean) Would this help loose this big pooch I have around my stomach? Please help!!
Answer:
ooh..ignore the guy who says laxatives...laxatives looses your muscles and if you over use laxatives your msucles won't work right down there to help push things along. Doctors hate laxatives.You can get colon cleansing tablets at your local drug store for about $20 bucks. They work very well. You can loose up to 10 pounds alone on getting out all the rotting materials in your intestines. You can tell when its needed. If you eat alot of meat and when you sweat..your sweat smells or your breath smells more than normal. What is rotting in your system will exude itself thru your sweat. It is very healthy for you.You should also stay away from carbinated drinks. They will bloat your stomach and push your stomach outward.Good Luck
I would probably try a laxative first. Maybe that will clean you out. If not, go to the dr and see what he or she suggests. Maybe there is a more serious issue that should be figured out. If not, then go for it!
That has been outlawed due to people suffering damage and death the clinics dont do that anymore I am on a product by Dr Natural it is a colon cleanse takes off 20lbs works great go to his website and review testimonies
No unfortunately it won't solve your problem. You would have to have several colonics over a period of 2-3 weeks. Your best bet is to try and calm your system down with lots of water and perhaps a homeopathic or other natural treatment. For added measure, soak a tablespoon of flaxseed in natural yogurt and eat it for breakfast for a few days. That may help things along. Plus, a colonic won't take inches off your waist, that's for sure.
I have had several colonics and was hoping to achieve the same results that you are after. I had expected (based on others experiences) to have years of undigested meat and other stuff flow free to the sea! haha, that did not happen. I am a fairly clean person, internally. I do a lot of tea cleanses, enimas, and I don't eat a ton of meat. That might be why I didn't have the "chunky" stuff that I expected. Although, I did feel energized and my skin felt good afterwards. It is a good idea to do it, if for no other reason than keeping your bowles free of cancer causing toxins. To get rid of the bloating, you should drink more water. Sounds lame, but it is true. Try adding more fiber to your diet, and maybe try a mild laxative or giving yourself an enima. They are super easy to do and only cost about $2 for a 2 pack. That is a lot cheaper than $75 for a colonic. The enima will clear your lower bowel, while the colonic reaches to the smaller intestine. But for constipation, the enima will do the trick!
I suggest that you try body cleansing. I tried it and really got lean quickly. I lost 15 pounds in 9 days and also 3 inches off my waist. I do body sculpting so getting leaner was my goal. My sister did this program too and she lost a lot of weight quickly. I did not know too much about cleansing but there are a lot of TV commercials about this stuff. This is a body cleanse and not just a colon cleanse, I wanted my body to get lean quickly and this did the trick! You can get info at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or online at http://diet4cleansing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment