Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone had success on an elliptical machine?.?

I have been using my elliptical machine since January 5 days a week and feel I have toned up and lost a little but I have not gone down a pant size yet and I am getting alittle frustrated. I have been using the machine for about a half hour for the last month before that I did 20 to 25 miniutes. This last 2 weeks I have been doing 30 miniutes on the machine and at night I go on a 3 mile walk. Do you think with the increase in excercise I should start seeing better results.
Answer:
How are your eating habits? That may have something to do with it.....also bump up your water, if you are doing heavy exercising like it sounds you are, you should be drinking 10 glasses of water a day.Make sure you are eating lots of veggies and watch your carbs!
Increase the resistance and speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment