Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone had any good luck with diet pills?

I have tried lots of diet pills and cant find any that help curve my cravings for food.
Answer:
I guess I am one of the lucky ones because the diet pill Phentermine time release blue %26 white cap. worked for me.I am 5'ft and I got up to 165 lbs. the doctor put me on the pill and it took away the nightly cravings.8 months later I weighted in at 120 lbs.I kept it off for over 9 years. Right now I gained it all back so I guess it 's back on again and I have no problems with that. Screw the people who thinks it's wrong.
You will have to quit taking diet pills at some point. When you do you will gain all the weight back and then some. Not to mention the possibility of heart damage. I hope you don't think pills are an answer to other issues too.

No comments:

Post a Comment