Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone ever tried these?

Has anyone ever tried these Mega- T Green Tea Diet Pills?If so can someone who has actually used them tell me how they worked and if you liked them.Thanks!
Answer:
I've tried them, but I prefer the gum. Try AdvoCare at www.advocare.com/0701761. I have reduced one dress size in over a month. Good Luck to you!
I have not, but I found some information on green tea diets you may want to read.
I HAVE SAID IT 60,000,000,000,000 BLOODY TIMES!DIET PILLS DO NOT WORK.
HERE, I'LL WRITE IN CAPS SO YOU DAMN KIDS GET IT.Whatever they say is natural is spiked with testosterone and many other hormones/chemicals that help create muscles and help starve your body. Except you don't know you're being starved because it doesn't feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment