Saturday, August 8, 2009

Has anyone tried the Abs Diet from MensHealth?

The reason why i ask is because i want to know if it would still be affective if i did the ab workouts seperate from the full body workout rather than one right after the other.
Answer:
No problem; I do them seperately, at different times because for me to work on my abs is REALLY difficult and a PAIN so I try to do ABS when I do my cardio and therefore I don't feel so exhausted and I have energy to work effectively on my abs.The diet is WONDERFUL, I highly recommend it, and you'll start seeing results in less than two weeks.Best of luck!
You will need both a diet and resistance exercises to get big abs. Your body uses your abs for almost every exercise, it is the core of your strength. You can do a ab workout alone, but you will want to incorporate other workouts during the time you NEED to take off to recuperate from these types of workouts. Work your abs for a week and then take a week off. Also, other exercises will make your body look more proportionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment