Saturday, August 8, 2009

Has anyone tried Hoodia patches and if so what results have you had?


Answer:
Sorry this is just more useless junk, just designed to help you loose 拢s not lbs!We are what we eat, but we are at least as much what we don't do. Calorie intakes in 1900 and 1950 were higher than they are now, we just don't use them up!A healthy amount of exercise is 30-40 minutes of vigorous exercise per day 4-5 days a week. I hate to think what percentage of the UK population does that 2%? 5%?I have also seen hundreds of questions with this same pattern :- I am fat, tell me where on line I can get this super herbal/dangerous/illegal drug that I hear will fix it for me in 10 minutes without the need for me to get off the couch! IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!
it made me smell like a turtle
They're a scam.
Nope.. but I will check back here to see the answers...
I know alot they try it but dosen't work so try this If you look for lose weight without diet or go to gym and in the right way go to
http://weightloss-power.com/?refid=imana...
and there you can found more information about your body fat and how you can management you weight ,I really use this program and lost 4Kg in just two week ,I hope this will help and good luck
whats hoodia
Excelent Dr. Frank!Could not have said it better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment