Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone ever used herbalife before and did it work for you?


Answer:
Does "works" refer to making money or losing weight?My impression is that the former is "sometimes" and the latter is rarely.
yes I did, it DID work for me after having my first baby (we were even distributors for a while) but it was hard to maintain the low weight i managed to reach when i started eating normally again. After my second baby i couldnt stomach it so am using weight watchers instead. I would say its good for short term but the only real answer long term is to change your lifestyle, healthy eating and regular exercise but its not always easy to balance it all.
I think Herbalife is very good, but it is expensive except you can get others to join your network and then it will cost considerably less. Two shakes per day and a meal, and some tablets, is what I used to take. I think it is something you have to maintain or you will lose any gains (or should I say any losses) that you made as far as weight goes.j
Try a cleansing diet! I did and lost 11 pounds and 21 inches in only 9 days. I was very happy with the results and continued on the program and lost 29 pounds in 5 weeks. This is the fastest I have ever lost with other diets like Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Medifast, Slimfast etc鈥? Cleansing works by removing impurities from your body. You get impurities from your food (pesticides, preservatives, food additives, colorings) water, chemicals, pollution, medications, alcohol, hormones that the animals you eat were fed etc鈥?YUCK! The impurites get coated with fat and remain in your body. To remove the fat, you have to remove the impurites. This system worked for me, maybe it can work for you too. You can check out the website or call this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 for more info. The program is not cheap, but it is worth every penny since it works and keeps you motivated. Good luck! More cleansing info at http://thebestcleansingdiet.com...
I have not used it myself, but some friends did.
The once who ate less, did some exercise .. changed their habits were successful
Others - NO
No.
no, it doesn't work to loose weight, it doesn't work for your health, it doesn't work for your wallet .... so is pretty much like George Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment