Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone lost and kept it off with weight watchers?


Answer:
Family members of mine have, for about a few years, maybe 20-30 pounds
All diets work in the same way. If they restrict calories to a point where you are burning more than you eat, you will lose weight. If the diet does this than it will work, if not you will fail. Whether or not a diet is healthy is separate from whether or not it will work. If you severely restrict calories to under 1200 per day, you will lose weight but going this route is very unhealthy so be careful when reading about these diets. Also beware of diets that limit you to one food. Even if you are taking in a good amount of calories, you won't be able to get all the vitamins, nutrients, fat, carbohydrates or protein from just one type of food. Guide to Dieting - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/d...
nooo that stuff doesn't work....My sister and I have been using this cleansing technology for about six months....I love it soo much...I wil use it for the rest of my life:)....the first time I did it, I lost 13 pounds in 9 days!!....check out this website:)鈥?.w w w . gocleanse. com/colin
I havent personally. But my mom lost 90 pounds in 8 months..

No comments:

Post a Comment