Saturday, August 8, 2009

Having a little more than 229 mg of caffine isn't too bad in a 15 year old, is it?

I've been having spurts of caffine boosts all day. Like for example right now I am all jittery and can't keep still, at least my hand. Like when I was trying to find out how much caffine there was in Mountain Dew, I kept tapping my lip really fast and not stopping....I don't know...my mother told me not to have any more caffine becasue next was my heart. I'm not planning on having any more caffine tonight, but I just want to make sure its all good (And now I'm tapping the top of my pen on my teeth)
Answer:
Considering how your body reacts to caffeine, you should seriously stop right now. Especially Mountain Dew. That is so unbelievably bad for you there are no words for it.
mountin dew is the worst my sis would get all hyper drinkin that *** . drink waterr instead . it better for you anyways
you cant have too much caffiene its great i have lots every day like coffee,redbull and mountain dew is awsome! Actually i dont know i just drink lots of caffiene and its great!
ha, you should cut don the caffeine, you i too young.
its just all around bad for you mckay? I would use it before a work out maybe to get going i here is its ok but just all around very bad for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment