Saturday, August 8, 2009

Have you ever been on an Atkins diet?

How many pounds did you lose?
Answer:
I have not tried that kind of diet. But you must apply this one......
So as to lose weight, all you got to do is simply drink more water... 12 to 15 glasses of water a day. Then, NO to carbonated drinks, spicy, salty, fatty and nutty food. Also, do not eat chocolates, sweets and food with preservatives. EAT MORE VEGETABLES AND FRUITS. This kind of diet is priceless!
I lose weight from 75 kilos to 62 kilos in 3 months. At present, I simply maintain my weight up to 65 kilos only.
Hope this will help you. Have a nice day and take care :)
I have not, but remember you can also ditch dieting and take up small portions 5 or 6 times a day. And , although no one likes the word 'exercise' , it really can help. And always listen to others advise but do not forget to RESEARCH!RESEARCH!RESEARCH!!
Yes I was. To be honest, I have no idea how much weight I lost - I never got on a scale. What I do know is I lost three pants sizes and that was good enough for me.
The atkins diet is bad for you dont even go there
I lost about 10 pounds. I did not like the diet at all though. Their were too many limitations on what to eat and what not to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment