Saturday, August 8, 2009

Has anyone tried the 3 day fruit flush diet by jay robb?

and ..ifyou did, how much weight did you lose and what happened afterwards?
Answer:
I need 2 points!
No I hadn't heard of it. Sounds interesting though.
I didn't, but I want to... does it work? Message me and let me know how to do it if anyone knows! :)
yeah! but i only did it 4 a lil' while i only wanted 2 lose a lil' weight[ i lost 10lbs :) ] nothing i lost it %26 i wus glad :D
Fad diets just do not work.Eat only when hungry and that too not more than three times a day. Include uncooked fruits and vegetables in ur food. Take nothing but water in between the meals.Chew each morsel at least 32 times. This improves digestion besides activating ur brain telling u that u have had enough.Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly preferably twice a day.U will achieve ur ideal weight in a reasonable time period effortlessly.
I have not tried that... but I did switch to 6 small meals a day with lots of fresh fruit and vegies, no fast food, no fried food. I dropped 35 pounds in 10 weeks and continue to lose. It is all about controlling your intake and increasing your activity.best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment