Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone tried any kind of Hoodia product for suppressing your appetite? Which one really works?

There are so many different kinds and so many website claiming one brand is fake, another isn't, and so on. I want to hear a REAL testimonial about a specific Hoodia product.
Answer:
I've heard the same thing too!!! I just asked my friends today about that.. I saw the commercial for the HOODIA PATCH.. and it caught my eye.
What made me think about it was that I saw a documentary on it on pbs , where the men in Africa eat the Hoodia plant, and it gives them energy and suppress thier appetite for days at a time..Hope someone has tried it to give a testimonial!!! :)
well i have tried every diet and supplement out on the market. i started nutrsystem 13 days ago and i have lost 17 pounds. the food is not that awful and if you just get a month then you will know how to prepare your meals for as long as it takes to be at your goal weight. i am very happy about my results. my mother started at the same time with me and she has lost 11 pounds herself. she petite and has only 30 pounds to loose but i on the other hand would like to loose 100. good luck in whatever you choose. but it really works and i was the biggest sceptic and even thought about lipo before i started.
I have tried HoodiThin. It's a liquid and you take dropper fulls. It was a joke. Did nothing for me except leave a bad taste in my mouth. I think it is just the next gimmick to get us to buy use less diet products.
Rach:I don't have a personal testimony for you, but I can share some information I've been able to dig up after studying the hoodia industry and researching hoodia diet supplements the past year.You are totally correct when you say there is so much conflicting information out there about hoodia diet pills. The reality is, the majority of the hoodia supplements available today are fake - meaning they contain very little, if any, hoodia gordonii. A study was done last year by a consumer advocacy group where they tested 17 of the most popular hoodia brands and only 6 were shown to have authentic hoodia gordonii! Over 60% of them were fake! One nutrition expert from the group said that he suspects the failure rate of hoodia products is likely closer to 80%!That advocacy group recommends (and actually endorses) Hoodoba Pure as it was one of the 6 that passed the test. The other brand they recommended was Desert Burn - another brand that passed the test.From my own experience of visiting numerous weight loss forums to get dieters feedback on hoodia supplements, these are the same two products that get mentioned as being the "most effective" at suppressing appetite. In addition, I spoke with a Dr. who has been recommending Desert Burn to his weight loss patients and they've had tremendous success with it. I've provided a link below to an article about this Dr.'s experience with Desert Burn and how it's been a great weight loss aid for his patients.I've provided another link below to full reviews of Desert Burn and Hoodoba Pure. They are the only two products that I would recommend based on my research. Finally, keep in mind that not everyone responds to hoodia diet pills. So even if you try a real product like Desert Burn or Hoodoba, it still may not work for you.Best of luck to you.Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment