Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has Anybody tried the Slim Coffee diet?

I've been looking into weigth loss diets that actually work and i was wondering about this slim coffee diet. I happen to love coffee but im still a little skeptical about it. Has anyone tried it? Does it work? If not other than exercise is there any particular diet out there that really works?
Answer:
My aunt tried it with no results
My sister and I have been using this cleansing technology for about six months....I love it soo much...I wil use it for the rest of my life:)....the first time I did it, I lost 13 pounds in 9 days!!....check out this website:)w w w. gocleanse. com/colin
What will make you lose weight and keep it off is this: 2 tbls.apple cider vinegar in a glass of water before a meal. When you first wake up take a glass then too. Will cut your appetite by more than half. You will feel full with lots of energy. ACV has 93 vitamins and minerals. Hair and nails grow long, cure acne, get rid of depression.
Nope...you need to do it naturally....Try this...
Okay....3,500 calories to burn one pound of fat
You keep a journal of your food intake..I think its highly important for you to see on paper the numbers of what you are taking in.You buy a calorie counting watch..You take your total intake calories +3,500 add them together and THAT is what you need to burn everyday..to burn one pound.If you start seeing the numbers I think it will help see that alot of what you might eat..may be uneccesary. You have to remember that your stomach and your intake of food at one meal sitting should be the size of your fist. It doesn't take much food to maintain your health. You can have 5 to 6 servings of healthy food the size of your fits over three regular huge meals. Your body is like a conveyer belt. You need a little at a time to keep everything moving. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment