Saturday, August 8, 2009

Has anyone used the medifast diet plan? any results?


Answer:
nope
Excersize works much better!
Its heathly too! :D
I found a great way to lose weight fast and keep it off. I do body cleansing. I lost 13 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. Cleansing will help the body get rid of impurities. Impurites come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives etc. The impurities get stored in the fat in our body. To shrink the fat, we have to get rid of the impurities by cleansing. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. To learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. Cleansing was good for me. Good luck whatever you decide to do!
http://losebigweight.com

1 comment:

  1. Medifast is a popular diet that has helped several people shed extra pounds. I have been using this diet plan and getting positive results.

    ReplyDelete