Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone taken the diet pill relacore?

How did it work for you? Did you lose weight and belly fat and feel better and less stressed out like the product claims?
Answer:
I did...I personally didn't see a difference. I was going through a stressful time happened to gain weight and when I heard about it this product I thought it was key! (and just in time). I didn't feel any different, and I didn't look any different when taking it. I actually tried it twice...both times--nothing. So who knows. I just know it didn't work for me. But honestly, there is no magic pill. If you are stressed there are alternative ways to relieve stress that you should look into, and as for belly fat, you have to watch what you eat and exercise. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment