Saturday, August 8, 2009

Has anyone tried P90X exercise program?

If so, did it give you great results?
Answer:
Yes, I have tried P90X. I've been doing it for over a month. So far, I've lost an inch off of my waist (39.5" to 38.5") and have gained an inch back to my arms (17.5", I think). If you're interested in the muscle gain, my results are mostly the result of "muscle memory". I used to train a lot and then allowed myself to get out of shape. So, getting back to my old size is fairly "easy" as it originally took me 3 years to gain 60lbs of muscle. I never had to worry about losing fat but now that's exactly what I'm working on. I've leared that losing fat is tough, with any program. It takes time, patience, and DISCIPLINE. You have to stick to a quality nutritional plan (notice I didn't say "diet" here).. You have to adhere to a quality exercise routine. You have to allow adequate recovery and so forth. Of course, these are NOT bad things, they are part of a healthy lifestyle. That's my goal. Healthy. Strong. Great physique. Well conditioned. Flexible. The whole gamut.I actually liked P90X enough to create a website about it. The website is www.P90Xreview.com. It's not quite finished but I probably have enough information for you to decide whether it's worth your time or not. Hope this helps.P.S. If you check out my website and find it valuable, please let me know through a short email. I'd like to know if people are actually benefitting from it or not. Thanks and happy fitness success!
I haven't, but have plans to do so. There are people who have and have reported excellent results. I would be interested in knowing how many people who start the program are actually "succesful". The resources shown have some feedback on the P90X.

No comments:

Post a Comment