Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gym Equipment, what to choose?

i've got enough room for just one peice of equipment... what will give me the best full body workout, or if you could tell me what machine benefits what areas?
I don't like the bikes because your legs get strained after a while and i get sick of sitting...Is a treadmill the best?
Answer:
I mount my regular bike on a mag-resistance bike trainer in the winter. Its small, and takes up hardly any space with the bike removed. That and a small assortment of hand weights, I'm good to go.I hate treadmills. Besides, the weather has to be really brutal to prevent running outside. I do it as long as its above 0掳F. If there's too much snow to run, then cross country ski.
anything with a handle...since you will probably use it only to hang your clothes on it , in about 2 months time
Elliptical!It works your legs and arms at the same time plus its low impact and you will definatly see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment