Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anyone ever joined Curves? It's the gym for women only.?

I was thinking about joining Curves as it's a women only gym and it looks really good. Has anyone ever joined and what did or do they think of it. Do they enjoy it or find it a bad gym?
Answer:
I joined Curves last year and really liked it. It's very relaxed and it's circuit training so you don't have a whole bunch of confusing equipment to try and use.
I'm 24 and I found the crowd to be a bit older, I went in the evenings because the Curves in my area doesn't provide childcare. It's a great place for a lighter workout, or rehabilitation from injury, etc. I wouldn't suggest it if you want to do serious training, but they also have diet classes bi anually and lots of fun competitions, you also earn points for certain things which you can use to buy stuff from their catalogue. At about $40CDN/mo it's quite affordable. They should have a promotion coming up where they will wiave the reg. fee if you bring in a donation for the food bank.
yes, it is for only women
It is a very good gym. The people there all are nice and they treat everyone with respect and equally. You should join. It works.
I'm a nurse and many patients just love it and has gotten positive encouragement form others and good results. Take care and you are on your way to good health. Oh and yes it is for women only.
yah it is a gym for women only and it is great they offer awesome support and the other women are very nice to get along with you should definately join!
my mom joined about 1 yr ago and she has lost weight toned up and looks good. she really likes that the other women encourage her.
i just joined 1 month ago and i love it, it is just for women and i lost 4lbs already they motivate me to go and i feel so much better, more energy and you can meet so many nice people that are in the same boat as yourself, good luck with what ever you decide
I joined about 1 month ago and I like it so far.They make it fun, like the biggest loser, the one who loses the most weight in 10 weeks wins $500. It's a big incentive.

No comments:

Post a Comment