Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Has anybody done the south beach diet?

i just started it three days ago and was wondering if its really worth it or not.also if anybody cheated at all..like i had imatation crab tonight which i found out was pretty bad for me.also, have u kept the weight off after the diet?
Answer:
I'm on the south beach diet currently...and I've been on it a couple others times as well. Yes it really is worth it, the first few days are the hardest. But you really do get used to it. I've lost 15 lbs in Phase 1, I"m currently on Phase 2. I've found that you can cheat a little, but if you do it much its not as effective, dont beat yourself up over accidentally eating something that you really shouldnt have. And yes, you really have to stick with it to keep the weight off, if you revert back to your old habits of eating sugar and refined carbs of course the weight will come back, those are what makes us gain weight to begin with. The south beach diet isnt just a diet its a change in lifestyle, you'll need to be on phase 3 for the rest of your life, and I dont know about you, but I'd rather be slim and healthy and look great in those jeans or that bikini or that strapless mini dress than "enjoy" all those foods that I thought I enjoyed. After being on the diet for awhile you'll find that you dont even want the junk food and when you do give in an eat some in a weak moment, you'll find that it doesnt even taste good anymore.
I've read about it.
i heard it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment