Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Has any girl grown after 17?

I'm 18 now and I'm one inch taller than last year!
Answer:
I've only grown width wise, so I can't tell
yes there has been gtirls that have grown after
I grew my last inch at 21. Your body didn't read the book, and it doesn't always follow the rules. :)
There is no absolute schedule for growth. Most people tend to fall within a common timeline, but that doesn't mean that everybody does. Some start early, some end late. There isn't a switch that gets set on your 18th birthday. When your body is ready to stop, it will stop. (Odds are that things will be slowing to a stop in that department soon.)
While it more rare for a girl to continue to grow past 18 or 19, it is still quite possible.
I sure did. I was around 5ft.3in. in high school. A year after I graduated, I grew another inch.
hey babe iwas 6feet when i was 17 now iam 18 and iam 6feet2inch
im not that old yet but it depends when your body finishes puberty and when your body is done growing im probaly going to stop growing after 14 or 15 but who know i can still be growing after high school it doesnt matter it just mean your going to grow for a little while long just enjoy it because its going to stop soon

No comments:

Post a Comment