Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Get a flatter bally? please help!?

what can u do to get a flat bally and get rid off a bottom bally? thanks for you help!
Answer:
Do you want to consider only workout options or pills?
workout: crunches %26 dieting
pills: phentermine, meridia
sit ups
I suggest that you try body cleansing. I tried it and really got lean quickly. I lost 15 pounds in 9 days and also 3 inches off my waist. I do body sculpting so getting leaner was my goal. My sister did this program too and she lost a lot of weight quickly. I did not know too much about cleansing but there are a lot of TV commercials about this stuff. This is a body cleanse and not just a colon cleanse, I wanted my body to get lean quickly and this did the trick! You can get info at this toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or online at http://diet4cleansing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment