Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Generally, where does the weight loss start to show?

Like for so many pounds you start to lose, how does it show?
Answer:
With me it was in the waist.
Usually, it will first start to show at the rib area under the arms. Then down the sides to the waiste.
It starts to show in the places where you don't need to lose weight. Breasts, wrists, fingers, feet. Weird!
usually you start seeing results after about a week. it shows where your biggest problem area is and the area that you are working out the most. for me it was my stomach cuz i was doing like 200 sit ups a day.
The scale....
I think you notice weight loss on someone's face first.
Weight loss starts to show in the waist area first, then in the thighs and upper arms. At first you don't see the weight coming off (like when you get on a scale). You will notice the inches coming off first, (like when you notice your pants are starting to fit a little looser). If you are working out, it won't see the lose when you step on the scale, because muscle weighs more than fat, so don't get discouraged. I mostly notice the weight coming off when I don't feel all those fat pockets along my thigh.
when i started to lose weight, it started first in my face an neck area, then it went off my waist, then my upper arms, if this is how it's working for you, you should try toning up or the flab will just hang where you lost the weight, good luck to you!!
It starts to show at places at which it started getting deposited first.Please follow the following change in ur life style:1. Eat only when hungry.2. No more than three meals a day with nothing except water in between. The only exception being if u r diabetic.3. Eat each morsel of food at least 32 times so that brain gets information from stomach and generates a signal that u have had enough.4, Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly.U will loose/gain gracefully to the desirable weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment