Tuesday, August 4, 2009

G'day, have any girls found it easier to lose weight after babies and after stopping the pill? Thanks!?

I only have about 10kg to lose but do you think I can shift them? not a gram. I'm wondering if going off the pill will help, has anyone else found it easier post-pill?
Answer:
G'day yourself. Yes when I stopped taking the pill I immediately dropped a few kilos, so try it out and see if the same happens to you. Kind regards, Penny xx
I have had 2 children. My weight spiralled out of control after my 2nd child. Now 4 %26 3/4. And only in the last 18 month's have I finally been able to start shifting it. I went off the pill 2 years ago with the same thought in mind. I don't know for sure if that is the reason that i finally started to shift my excess weight but i want to think it was partly so. Some women do have weight issues with the pill. Don't know what it is either too much estrogen or something. Just means hubby and i have to be a little more carefull now. But hang in there. It will happen for you if you watch what you are eating and drinking and try doing a bit of walking if you can. I know it can be so frustrating. Good luck. :-)
I'm 47 have 19 year old daughter 24 year old son and 5 year old son last child had at 42 and it was the easiest to lose my weight I just ate llittle portions during the day instead of larger ones 3 times a day made me not so hungrey and I am 5'2" 115 lbs. People say my daughter and I look like sisters. It was easy still look like in my 30's
i have 3 children, each time after pregnancy i got 14 kg extra but with hard exercising after 2 weeks after delivery sometimes twice a day i was able to lose everything. also when u stop breast feeding u will lose weight very fast. i have never been on the pill because i am afraid to gain weight - all my female friends were on pills , they all gained weight and they all stopped taking them after a while and lost weight after. so according to their advices i never started any pills. average coil is my choise - no weight gain
After my first child I didn't have too much problem losing the weight. When he was 21 months old I had twins, was 37 years old and had 12kg I couldn't seem to budge. I wasn't even on the pill (we took out insurance with the vasectomy doctor).Once the twins turned four I knew I wanted to do something that would get rid of the weight. I am now 57kg and have much more energy.If it was me, I would give the weight management system a go. It has a pre-meal drink, a shake for one meal a day and a post meal thermo blend tablet. Now my husband started it least week and lost 1.5kg in his first week. Another benefit is that it is cheaper than the one you buy at the chemist and it is safe to use. There are no preservatives or additives that can harm the body in any way.If you would like any more details feel free to email me at leanne27@aapt.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment