Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Help with weight and stuff like that..Is this healthy for me?

Im 5'8 and Im fully packed with muscle, but Im chubby as well. I weight 180 lbs . I dont eat fast food. I only eat healthy food its just that I eat too much of it. Is this healthy for me?
Doctor said I am really healthy but I have extra weight. I dont drink soda, eat fast food, greasy food, i just eat a lot of poultry and vegetables.. for snacks I eat peanuts and raisinsis this healthy?
Answer:
peanuts have alot of fats and i would say that you might be eating other things for snack that might not help chubbyness check your snacks for hydrogenated oils which have trans fats these foods include pretzels cereals bread and crackers and stuff
What is your body fat percentage? This will tell you if you are healthy.HTH : )

No comments:

Post a Comment