Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Help my boyfriend out!?

My boyfriend has always had stretch marks on his booty, however since he gained a good 30 pounds he his stretch marks have reached all around his beer belly and his back. I feel bad for him because even though I don't mind I notice that he is intimidated to take off his shirt when we go to the beach, please help! The stretch marks on his stomach are protruded than the ones on his booty, what can he do about them? If he was to loose weight would they go away? are they there forever?
Answer:
They probably won't go away completely, but they would be less noticeable and you can get various skin products to try to make them go away. Plus, speaking from experience, the belly is probably more of a personal reason for not wanting to take his shirt off at the beach than the stretch marks are. I'm sure if he lost some weight this would be much less of a problem and the stretch marks would be much less noticeable. Have him get on a proper diet and start lifting weights. Once he gets down to a healthy weight you can worry about the stretch marks. The stretch marks aren't going to affect his long term health...however, being overweight puts him at risk for numerous long-term health issues as well as short term issues such as developing diabetes.
Stretch marks are basically scars. They can be lessened with scar treatment cream, or surgically lightened (dramatically, and expensively) with lasers. There is no real cure that makes stretch marks go away. I have them all over my hips, thighs, and lower stomach. I look as if I have had ten kids, though I have had none. I gained weight rapidly as a teenager, and my skin suffered massive damage.Try scrubbing them with a loofah and some body scrub. They make body scrub in manly scents, so your boyfriend won't smell like a fruit basket. Scrubbing them, and putting on lotion will help soften the appearance, but don't expect miracles.As far as his confidence goes, he will not accept your opinion of him until he feels good about himself. That's not an easy thing for him to do. Perhaps point out people at the beach who also have stretch marks, and help him see that there are other people just like him.
I know that Cocoa Butter lotion helps to prevent stretch marks, but I'm not sure if it will help make them go away. You could try it for a little while and see if it helps at all.
Read tips %26 articles on different types of diets, exercise programs, yoga %26 much more....All about weight loss, weight watchers, Tea diets, easy home exercises to name a few

No comments:

Post a Comment