Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hekp me !!!!! For my diet program?

HI all!
HELP me please? my weight is 160 lbs, my height is 5 feet 3 inc. I'm Female. Help me to lose my weight.
Answer:
Okay, it is quite simple, maybe not that healthy, but the human body is well capable. Have, half a slim fast for your breakfast, and a strong coffee. For lunch, have a full slim fast and a piece of fruit (an orange or a green apple), and another strong coffee. Then for dinner, have a small amount of brown rice, mixed with peas, sweetcorn and broccoli. Make sure you drink plenty of water which will allow the body to flush any toxins still present, it also helps when you are trying to loose weight, the reason for the high amount of caffeine in this diet is because it allows your metabolism to work at a higher rate, and your body needs a substitute for the calories it would normally have. You must also get at least two hours gym work each day. You will loose weight quickly. Once you have reached your ideal weight, continue going to gym, and gradually start eating more. Trust me, it works- It may not be as healthy as eating 4 meals a day, and doing casual works out, but as we all know- that simply doesn't work! and will take months to see any results. Good Luck
Stop eating so much
Do more exercise
Try the diet milkshakes
Put your diet on youtube for the world to shame you into sticking to it
join weight watchers
eat wen your hungry stop wbefore your full and walk for an hour or run for 30 :-) easy!
Sure what kind of help do you need...........?
consider signing up for myfooddiary.com, $9 a monthi am NOT affiliated with it! i use it to record my food intake and exercise output. apparently studies have shown this THE way to lose weight long term is food journals.one friend on there has become VERY motivated and loses about 2 pounds a week. but she's very very overweight. i have become careful about the type of food i eat and have gotten more exercise-motivated too.your goal should be half a pound a week and you know the drill - you must consume fewer calories and exercise more!
Yeh, you have a little bit of a problem. I, too, am small. I'm just 5 ft tall so I relate. If you change your diet to higher protein , lower carbs, you will lose a good deal of that weight. You want to cut down, or better, eliminate starch- it turns to sugar. You need to really watch all refined sugar. Soda is a pitfall for me.
It means making proper meals for yourself. Meat and vegetables, Watch out for potatoes, and rice, and pasta Buit don't starve yourself, or you will drop the diet like a hot potato and binge on fries and chocolate. Invest in a low carb cookbook and use it. This works And I don't work out
hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment