Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heel pain?

I have heel pain only in the left heel what causes this an how can i prevent this from happing
Answer:
It could be Plantar Fasciitis. I had that a number of years ago on my right heel.
I got some Dr. Scholls heel pain inserts for my shoes that were specifically
for that. Also you can check The Mayo Clinic website. Type in Plantar Fasciitis
or click on diseases and treatments--on F and then get the info that you need.
Good luck and hope your heel feels better soon. I know how painful it is. You
can also go on Yahoo and type in heel pain and it will also give you information.
This has happened to me before after a week of hardcore running...try not to run or do vigorus activities with your feet for a while take some tylenol and massage the heel now and then
You can have a planter's wart or bone spur. See a podiatrist for diagnosis and treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment