Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HELP i have a weird, thick body!?

my measureents are 33B-25-37! So i got thick thighs and a big booty but i am 5'2" so it looks kind of weird! wht measurements should i be?? and is there anything I can do to lose some weight just orm my thighs? )i wouldnt mind midsction too, but i like my butt haha) the problem is i am afraid that i i just diet my boobs will get even smaller... what do i do?
Answer:
I feel your pain. I'm 36, 30, 41. I recently lost 20 lbs and from that...3" came off each thigh. HOWEVER...my boobs have reduced as well. I really don't have any great advice other than this: I think we'll always have our pear shape. In a way it's a good thing because we're at less risk for heart disease. Just realize that your measurements are small, you're probably a size 5? So having a pear shape at size 5 is a LOT more attractive than having a pear at size 16. So be proud of yourself and learn to love what you have! You could always try doing something like Leslie Sansone's Walk away the pounds. It would still produce an allover weightloss with possibly a more toned, muscular look to your legs and arms. Hope that helps!
Even if your boobs got smaller, the rest of your body would be smaller and it would even out... your boobs will fit your body, don't worry
What are you worried about, that sounds perfect! I'd love to be your size (I'm 35-27-38.5) You can't change your natural shape, and you can't spot reduce. I'd stay as you are, you are slim enough and if you lose any more weight, you will end up being too thin on top. And if like me, you have naturally wide hip bones, they will start to stick out which is not a good look.Take care : )

No comments:

Post a Comment