Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Heard about Herbalife Food products ? Please advise me about that.?

If you know about any Herbalife nutrition food products pls advise whether it is very effective. Somebody told that you can loose weight or can gain weight by taking same product. Seems confusing.
Answer:
YES Herbalife does work as do many other products and diets the key is to find the one that suits you, the shakes are nutritional shakes about 2000 calories worth of nutrition in about 200 calorie shake, so yes they are for weight loss, maintance or gain, depending on how you use them, the key to a successful diet is to get the nutrition that your body needs in the fewest amount of calories, I have used the products for 3 years now lost 40 lbs in 4 months and kept it off for 2 years, it helps you to learn to eat the right things, if you are hungry you need to eat when you are dieting the idea is not to starve yourself, as far as no deserts well do we really need desert is there any nutrition in it,, that is what you need to look at if there is not 15 grams of some vit or mineral, it probally should not go in your mouth.I will end with my favorite quote from the movie "over the Hedge" the animals are talking watching the humans eating and having lots of food and the one animal says whats the deal he says "animals you see eat to live, and Humans you see live to eat." that is our big problem we look at food as a treat and to relieve all the stress of our live and tend to eat what we dont need and the things we do need we dont touch. Food for thought we need 7 servings of fruits and vegies per day How many have you eaten today. and sorry one more stat for you 70% of deaths in USA are heart disease, cancer, stroke and diabetes, 50% of those deaths are diet related, so my advise just find the products or plan that work for you and go for healthy living
I've never actually done Herbalife weight loss products but I've talked to some others who have tried it and had pretty good success.
I tried hebalife the vitamins are good but I found my self feeling hungry with the shakes try it youmay be differentI did it for 4 weeks with out mucking up I followed it to the letter
I did actually lose weight but it got harder after that
Get a proper advice from your doctor.Don't get confusion about your health.
yes even AMWAY
Herbalife has been around for about 30 years.You can read their own blurb on their self promoting web sitehttp://www.herbalife.com/hl/templates/te...But also read private blogs and other web sites that show it as a quick expensive way to lose your dosh. http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripo...
I was actually on Herbalife about 4 years ago. I was always hungry because you were only allowed one snack throughout the day and no dessert, even fruit. I was on it for 6 weeks, I lost a little, plataued on week 3 and got the crap of it week 6. I couldn't do it, I am the type of person who needs to eat and snack regularly. The pills and supplements were good, though.
It is fashionable to talk about herbal for every thing that one uses.Eat only when hungry. Eat only nutritious and not junk. Include plenty of uncooked vegetables and fruits in ur meals. Do not take more than three meals a day unless diabetic. Nothing in between except water. It will help u to contain ur craving for if u chew each morsel of food 32 times. It will also help ur brain to generate a signal that u have had enough. Take light exercises and brisk walks regularly. These practices will help u to attain ideal weight within a reasonable time span.
It is basically a Soya based product. Supposed to be good. Since there is no shortage for fools in India, if you are good in marketing, you can earn good money. Use soya bean in your food instead.
I know nothing about herbalife products but I use phentermine for weight loss you can get it at www.customhrt.com click other treatments then go to weight loss then just order it
1. Every morning get up and walk for 45 minutes. You can start with less time, but you want to get up to 45 minutes, and it must be fast walk. You want your heart rate to go up. It must be in the morning, it kick starts your metabolism.
2. I cut out Red Meat, and fatty foods. Boneless skinnless chicken breast, baked, or grilled, rice and vegetables (steamed).
3. Eat half. Just eat half of what you normally eat. Put 1/2 on your plate, and put the rest away. Cook less. When you go to fast food, get salads only. Or grilled chicken. No fries, only diet soda. Or water.It will work, once you get into a routine, you will get hooked on the results, and you will keep the routine. It has been over a year for me.Also start counting your calories. Write them down. You would be amazed as to how much more aware you are of your caloric intake, if you actually write it down. We recently discovered a site that offers a great program that counts calories, as well as keeps track of everything. It allows multiple users, so everyone in the family can keep track. They offer a free 7 day trial, and so far I am very impressed with the product. Try the 7 days and see. It allows you to add the exercise that you do during the day, which increases the amount of calories you can take in. Very Cool!!
http://www.calorieking.comA sight with some really cool diet calculators and interesting calorie counting calculators is here. Check it out.
http://www.caloriesperhour.com/......Check out my before and after pic at my yahoo 360 page
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gorillamyke......Stay motivated, and get up and walk every day. I seriously lost all my weight starting off my day on my walk.Good LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment