Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Help me please!!!?

i really wanna lose some weight. i am 13 yrs old i am 5'5 and i weigh 175 lbs. i need to lose weight for my schools softball tryouts. i also wanna lose weight so people at school will like me better cause i always get made fun of because I'm fat. so again please give me websites so i can loose weight. i wanna loose like 5-10 lbs a week.
Answer:
take this link first of all you have to work hard to lose some weight
it have everything do you want
this is it : http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/lose...good luck
well first of all sweetie the only way you can lose 5 to 10 lbs a week is if you don't eat at all....(warning: DONT DO THAT!) I recommend going to cosmogirl.com and check out the fitness section...they have diet and excersize plans that are targeted for girls your age, and i believe encouraging stories from other girls who are doing the same thing...Good luck!!btw i think it's under the category "Body and Soul Challenge"
That goal in near impossible and unhealthy. I'm 14 and over weight but I go to the gym 3-5 times a weeks and use the treadmill,the bike and i do some weights! Be careful what you do with weights because of developing boneplates. Also make sure to look at your carb intake and remebr to subtract the dietry fiber from the total carbs! And also watching how much you eat in one meal try eating breakfast and 5 other small meals but nothing past 8pm and you should wake up hungry in the morning.Following theese guidelines in a month i lost 7 pounds. Remeber to ALWAYS drink water and take a bottle with you to the gym!
It is not healthy to lose more than 1-2 lbs a week. Try to include more physical activity in your day - maybe go for a walk after school. Be sure to eat normal meals - do not starve yourself.
Dear Tom Fiend----I feel for you because I have some cousins who all seem to take after their Mom and have serious weight control issues-----they too are being taunted at school-----I know you have been hurt and I am sorry for you---and even though I can't speak from personal knowledge I am a nurse and have learned a few things I like to share with people who have the genes that seem to make weight management quite a challenge. 1st of all I'd like to say 5-10 lbs/week is far too drastic and would make you become sick and cause you to become disenchanted with the whole idea and want to give up-----please don't do this-------if you can lose 2#----3# /week that will be doing good-----real good----and if you will exercise faithfully you will tone up as you lose and thus keep it off and look better sooner-----There will be plenty of people out here who can point you to good diets-----I'll leave that to someone who knows more in that area-----I want to point out to you----that when you exercise it increases your rate of metabolism and helps burn stored fat. you will be replacing fat with muscle mass as you exercise----now bear in mind the weight scale doesnt tell the whole story on how well you are doing------as you exercise you will develop more muscle and muscle weighs more than fat---and even though the scale may show a slow down in weight loss your body will actually look and feel better-----so don't get discouraged----weigh gain doesn't happen rapidly and doesn't come off rapidly either-----buy thats not important-----as you start to slim down you may want to exercise-----more days per week-----more times per day-----more repetitions---etc-----and if you do not over do it all at once and gradually work up little by little you may very well learn to make exercise an important part of you life----if you do that you will have good success and manage to keep the weight off permanently----Good Luck!
I have been fighting with weight on and off again for about the last 2 yrs, I was involved in an ATV accident back in 04' so I was no longer allowed to play sports or keep active and became really depressed in which I gained about 45 lbs which is a lot for me... what i have done is probably the easiest thing ever, I cut back on fast foods and un healthy snacks, I basically combined 3 different diets.In the morning I have some kind of special K breakfast either a serving size of cereal or a Special K granola bar, with some fruit and a glass of milk, and if I鈥檓 really hungry ill have a Dannon Light %26 Fit yogurt (Which is 0% fat, 0 added sugar, and its only 60 calories.For lunch while at work ill have a Lean Cuisine TV dinner with fruit, Water, Yogurt (if I did not have one in the AM) And a special K snack either the snack bites, or a granola bar (once again depending on what I had in the AM)...For dinner I add up the calories I have had for the day and eat basically whatever I feel like eating that does not go over 1200 calories. On a good day ill have about 1000 to 1100 calories a day, but NO MORE then 1200.I do this from Monday thru Saturday...Then on Sunday ( if I feel like it) i have a bad day in which I really truly do not care what I eat
With this I have a gym membership so I work out as much as i can but from the accident and my injuries I鈥檓 only able to do stuff that does not injure my back because i do have 2 herniated disc so I basically just run on the tread or walk at a fast rate for 45 minutes to an HR.. I love the diet because, well I can't cook well and its very easy and I have lost more weight then I think I did well playing basketball all thru-out high school.
So the break down is... Check out Special K foods....
Lean Cuisine dinners...
Lot鈥檚 of water thru out the day鈥?br />Dannon Yogurts... and then just watch your calories....
I hope this helps, and that you enjoy this as much as I did
To successfully lose weight, you must carry out
a plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.
Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionally
balanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.
I found useful informations at

No comments:

Post a Comment