Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gaining weight and muscle?

I want to gain 15 pounds to turn to muscle because im pretty skinny im 110 pounds and im 14. has anyone done this... if so could you tell me how. also could you suggest how to gain weight
Answer:
Go on a diet. When i mean diet i don't mean eating a little diet. My brothers friend is a nutritionist and he told me that there is a diet for gaining weight, so that when you are working out you gain muscle. I can try to give it to you if you want, and don't worry you wont be starving yourself.
I have this problem too, Im really skinny, in fact I'm underweight by several pounds. Fatima could you also tell me about the diet youre mentioning about?
Are you talking about gaining 15 pounds of fat and turning it into muscle?? It is not possible to turn fat into muscle, they are totally seperate from eachother. Lifting weights is the only way to gain muscle, along with a high calorie diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment